To coordinate and hold custody of Business performance tracking, monitoring, reporting, and forecasting to ensure targets are exceeded. Support the commercial business to ensure all customer requests are delivered on time through the development and management of tracking dashboards to aid the attainment of Business targets.
Ensure the maximization of the Business revenue bucket through the provision of analysis of all KPI trends to enable prudent decision making on a continuous basis.
Develop and manage a performance tracking database to facilitate Business value management and provide management with information to enhance strategy development to drive value towards ensuring targets are always exceeded.
Develop and maintain accurate forecasting models to enhance better resource allocation and, as a result, help to improve financial performance.
• Work with the operating divisions to understand business developments and to understand and track sets of agreed KPIs.
• Provide insightful and well-written commentary and explanations of key business performance variances to targets.
• Provide Management with detailed, forward-looking commentary that highlights business opportunities and risks and their anticipated effect on business revenues, costs and profit.
• Deliver monthly, weekly, and daily business reports that provide insights into the performance of the business.
• Partner with cross-functional teams (sales, estimation, customer service, Finance, production, dispatch, transportation, supply chain and HR) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates.
• Ensure strict confidentiality to ensure reports reach only the required stakeholders.
• Collate performance of team members and process their commissions/incentives for payment as per agreed SLA.
• Monitor the performance tracking system for effectiveness and accuracy and generate insights on performance and trends of new and existing products/channels for various Revenue Buckets.
• Analyze large, complex data sets and convert them into insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization.
• Write reports and create/deliver presentations to management in ways that support problem solving and planning.
• Proactively seek out opportunities for new revenue streams and improvement of existing ones through in-depth market, competitor, customer, and company analysis.
• Manipulate data from internal and external sources in order to identify trends and validate specific risks / opportunities.
• Assisting in various organizational projects and initiatives with analytical insights and capabilities.
Forecasting and inventory management
• Assist in the forecasting process by preparing reports to evaluate current run-rates and trends and report on opportunities, risks and the impact of business drivers.
• Develop reporting models to help maintain the desired level of inventory while maintaining or even increasing customer service levels.
• Work to increase the returns on assets and returns on investments.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Administration, Marketing or Statistics.
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years)
• 2 to 3 years of experience in analysis, performance management, and reporting within any reputable company
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.)
• Analytical and attention to detail
• Database management skills (Advance Excel, PowerPoint, SAP)
• Presentation skills
• Planning and coordination
• Relationship management
• Negotiation and influencing skills