A Steel Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit dynamic, results oriented, passionate and self-motivated candidates with high ethical values for the position of General Manager
• General administrative management of day-to-day company affairs; departmental liaising with various government and licensing bodies; stakeholder relationship management (including but not limited to employment contractors, civil and fabrication contractors, transport contractors, vendors and material suppliers etc.
• Mentoring of teams and employees.
• Design strategies, set goals, set policies and processes.
• Direct the employee assessment process.
• Maintain budgets and optimize expenses.
• Evaluate and improve operations and performance.
• Oversee recruitment and training of new employees.
• Prepare regular report for upper management.
• Ensures staff full compliance to health and safety procedures.
Education, Skills & Experience
• Minimum of 10-15 years of work experience in large scale industry/company.
• Good understanding of local laws; resourceful in public departmental work.
• Proven experience as a general manager or similar executive role.
• Experience in planning and budgeting.
• Knowledge of business processes and function (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
• BSc/BA in business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.