• Monitoring staff requirements from various department to ensure right level of staffing
• Recruitment and selection of right candidate
• Initiate interview process
• Conduct orientation for new staff
• Maintain and ensure regular update of staff data
• Ensure processing and completion of all relevant forms upon appointment of new staff(within a week – orientation period)
• Ensure new employees are given their appointment letters by the 1st day of work.
• Advice on engagements, confirmations and disengagement and monthly report to Head, P&C.
• Ensure prompt and accurate recording of staff data and all other information relevant upon engagement.
• Educate staff on company policies and procedures
• Assist in the periodic review and update of staff policies and terms and conditions
• Handle labour issues and implementations of disciplinary measures as per policy
• Ensure smooth running of the Outsourcing contracts.
• Assist in negotiations of salary adjustments and conditions of service.
• Represent the company at the labour commission.
• Timely conclusion of all disciplinary hearings and grievances raised.
• Actively promote safety and hazard awareness
• Handle staff complaint and all issues related to staff welfare
• Staff counseling
• Facilitate effective communication between staff and management
• Conduct quarterly visit to the various department of the company and send monthly report on staff activities.
• Ensure provision of logistics such as office supplies, equipment, toiletries etc
• Investigate and report on industrial accidents
• Contract with service providers to provide services, staff uniforms, safety equipment, telephone services etc
• In charge of performance management system
• Ensure staff appraisals is done as per policy
• Compile data on staff performance evaluation.
• Submit mid-year and end of year performance reports
Training and development
• Preparation, monitoring, and control of training programs
• Collate, compile and update the company’s training database.
• Conduct periodic review of staff training needs (yearly)
• Preparation, monitoring and control of the company’s training calendar
• Education and promotion of the MMD core values
• Process wages of the casual staff
• Process overtime, benefits, and staff bonuses
• Process loan requests and salary advance requests and forward to accounts department
• Ensure prompt payment of IRS and SSNIT contributions.
• Ensure that all staff members are registered under SNNIT scheme.
• Counsel staff on company financial policies
• Coordinate with the accounts department and the banks to ensure prompt processing of staff salaries.
• Assist in determining staff rewards and awards scheme
• Liaise with insurance company on prompt claims payment.
• Coordinate staff disengagement/ exit interview process
• Process exit and entry checklist for new and resigned staff and its relevant activation and deactivations of company assigned property
Submitting strategy documents and work plan for the year by January ending
Job Location : Tsopoli on the Aflao Road