• Oversee food preparation, ensuring compliance with health, safety, food handling, and hygiene standards.
• Hold briefings with floor team at the start of shift day. This includes; menu updates, customer service feedback and training, iteration of the daily responsibilities of each team member and the communication of daily sales strategy including promotions.
• Ensure the general cleanliness of the floor, including the general appearance of floor members, which is the waiting team.
• Ensure the re-order levels and good record keeping of stocks, while maintaining good relations with all vendors.
• Maintain good records of all vendor documents including; local purchase orders, invoices and payment vouchers.
• Prepare and submit weekly and monthly operations reports and other documentation requested by management.
• Assist with the general maintenance of all equipment, tools, fittings and fixtures by keeping an accurate track record.
• Excellent coordination between kitchen and floor to ensure top quality meals are delivered timely.
• Maintain excellent customer service at all times whether dine-in, take-outs or general enquiries.
• Ensure customer database via phone book, whatsapp and social media platforms are kept up to date at all times.
• Prepare and maintain Shift Sheet for end of month payroll.
• Maintain accurate records of all employees via the employee data sheet.
• Hire and train restaurant staff.
• Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
• Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with restaurant policy.
• BSc. in Hospitality Management or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years working experience as a Restaurant Manager.
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customer service.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with food handling, safety, and other restaurant guidelines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Candidate should live in Spintex or its environs