A Steel Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit a dynamic, results oriented, passionate and self-motivated candidates with high ethical values for the position of a Sales Manager.
This position will involve:
• Oversees local and regional sales, promotions and campaigns.
• Manage team of 10-15 sales persons.
• Planning and directing the hiring and training of new sales representatives
• Directing and coordinating all sales activities locally and regionally.
• Preparing sales budgets and projections and approving expenditure.
• Tracking and analyzing sales statistics based on key quantitative metrics.
• Setting discount rate and determining price schedules.
• Advising distributers and dealers on policies and standard operating procedures.
• Serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners.
• Oversee and manage customer accounts.
• Overseeing and directing performance of the sales team.
• Identifying emerging market to find new sales opportunities.
• Setting sales quotas and goals.
• Continually identify and develop new customers.
• Understand the company’s customer demographics and how they relate to specific products.
Education, Skills & Experience
• Experience in both sales and management positions.
• Experienced in managing and developing customer relationships.
• 5-10 years working experience preferably in a manufacturing or related industry.
• Experience in management of credit sales and debt recovery.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience in managing small and large teams.
• A dedication to providing excellent customer service.
• Defining and executing territory sales plans.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business administration or related field.
• Other professional certificate in sales or marketing.