A Steel Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit dynamic, results oriented, passionate and self-motivated candidates with high ethical values for the position of Sales Persons.
This position will involve:
• Sell company products across Ghana and west Africa.
• Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
• Meet or exceed planned sales targets.
• Help determine pricing for quotes, promotion and negotiations.
• Prepare weekly and monthly personal sales report.
• Understand and promote company’s program.
• Give sales presentation to a range of potential clients.
• Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationship.
• Reach out to customer lead through cold calling.
• Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments.
• Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
• Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
• Perform cost-benefit and need analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
• Answer questions about credit terms, products, pricing and availability.
Education, Skills & Experience
• Proven work experience as sales executive or related field.
• Highly motivated and target driven individual.
• 2-3 years of working experience in similar role.
• Strong understanding of the sales process
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent selling and negotiation skills.
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office applications like word, excel, power point and outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing.