In charge of all sales to open market and multiples delivery
• Check sales orders to ensure product prices are in accordance with company pricing policy.
• Liaise with Logistics to get the orders/ stocks ready for customers
• Track all Van sales orders and payments daily
• Liaise with Quality Assurance to check the products to ensure that goods delivered to customers are in good condition.
• Check Van sales stocks at the end of each day.
• Receive customer returns and submit copies to Quality Assurance, Finance and Logistics and ensure goods are replaced.
• Handle routine requests for price quotes, trade terms and delivery dates
• A year’s experience in a related role
•Valid driver’s license
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook