1. Must have a Diploma/Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
2. Must have a minimum of 1 year of work experience.
3. Must be currently working in Hospital setup in Operating Theater, Recovery Room, Critical
Care Areas (ICU, MICU, SICU, CVICU, CCU), Step-down/ High Dependency Unit, Telemetry, Cath
Lab, Medical, Surgical, L&D, Dialysis, or Cardiac Nurse.
4. Current Hospital minimum bed capacity has to be more than 150 beds.
5. The level of current Hospital has to be level 5 (Secondary Hospital) and level 6 (Tertiary
Hospital) depending on their location (non-rural vs. rural), the cases they see, and the services
they provide. Thus, it is not necessarily based solely on bed capacity.
6. Nursing Transcripts of BSN degree should have Grade ‘B’ in nursing courses.
Salary offered- USD 22-USD-40 per hour depending on location, night shift, weekend shift.
Visa Offered- Green Card with family – based on an EB3 visa – Employment based third
Hospital- Acute care setups
Weekly working hours – 40 hours per week is considered as full time but nurses may have the
opportunity to pick up additional shifts. Working overtime does not count against the remaining time on the contract.
Locations covered- Arizona, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Illinois, Ohio, South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Florida, Arkansas, New Mexico, West Virginia, North Dakota, Montana
Contract offer- 36 months