● All cleaning activities to the required standard in the designated areas using the appropriate
method and cleaning equipment such as floor polishers, vacuums etc,:
● Disinfection activities under the guidance of the Operations Supervisor/Manager
● Clean and make equipment ready for use
● Provide maintenance support when needed.
● Receiving and processing incoming stock and materials.
● Deliver timely and appropriate service to customers
● Comply with quality processes, both internal and external
● Complete daily/ weekly activity reports
Some of the work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure
to background noise. The remainder of the work is on client sites with specialized needs for safety, security
and environmental control.
Should reside in Sakumono, Tema or its environs
Operations Technicians must be energetic, disciplined, self-motivated individuals, who have a passion for
providing excellent customer service and take pride in positive feedback for a job well done. A proactive
“can do” attitude with a flexible outlook is essential within the role.
● Basic knowledge of cleaning, disinfection and fumigation procedures
● Basic knowledge of health and safety rules/procedures
● Basic PC skills to include email and MS Office
● Ability to work under own initiative, and follow procedures laid out by the business to achieve
● Excellent communication skills.
● Excellent organisational skills / Time management / Ability to prioritise and organise own
workload / able to work to deadlines.
● Good attention to detail.
● A great team player.
● Ability to be discreet and maintain high levels of confidentiality
● Authorized to work in Ghana
● Willingness to take on new challenges and upgrade skills via training when necessary to handle
Employee must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time
with or without assistance:
● Bending, kneeling, stooping, squatting and reaching
● May require climbing ladders and/or step stools
● Standing and walking
● Shifting and manoeuvring heavy equipment in and around the worksite
● This position is required to work outdoors in all kinds of weather conditions
● Must be able to work outdoors in various climates for up to 12 hours
● Must be able to lift and carry at least 50 pounds on an occasional basis
● Must be able to climb steps and ladders
● Must have the ability to work, walk, and stand on uneven surfaces for long periods of time
● Should have the ability to use basic hand tools and company’s equipment
● As is the nature of the environmental business, you will frequently be required to wear PPE,
including respirators and protective clothing