A Steel Manufacturing Company is seeking to recruit dynamic, results oriented, passionate and self-motivated candidates with high ethical values for the position of Head of Security.
• Oversee and manage team of 15-20 guards over two shifts.
• Identify and mitigate safety and security related risks.
• Manage and ensure entry and exit protocols at gates.
• Coordinate with local law enforcement agencies to respond to emergencies such as natural disasters or criminal activity.
• Providing security training to employees to prevent workplace injuries and reduce liability exposure for the employer.
• Conducting investigations into employee misconduct or workplace accident to identify cause and determine solutions for improvement.
• Maintain an up-to-date database of employee information such as emergency contact, background checks and security clearance.
• Enforcing rules and regulations regarding safety procedures, acceptable use of company equipment and other company policies.
• Implementing security measures to protect company facilities and assets from theft, damages etc.
Education, Skills & Experience
• Army/military experience.
• Strong and commanding personality.
• Strict adherence to instructions and protocols.
• A minimum of HND, Degree.
• 10+ years’ experience in security or related field.
• Other certification in security would be preferable.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent display of leadership qualities.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to think and be creative.
• Ability to use computer.
• Senior level experience of security management.
• Thorough understanding of security management obligation.
• Genuine desire to provide security service with a high degree of personal responsibility.