The Sales Executive is responsible for overseeing the sale of products from beginning to end. This individual is the direct point of contact with a customer, and in charge of ensuring a customer’s needs and expectations are met. The Sales Executive should know their product and service offer inside and out and guide their customers through the purchase process efficiently and satisfactorily. A Sale Executive is required to meet and exceed the company’s set sales target on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
• Close sales and meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales target.
• Follow up on pipeline and segment customers into hot, cold and warm.
• Be a team player and help colleagues to close sales.
• Identify challenges and report on them to the Sales Manager and Sales Coordinator.
• Make recommendations to your line manager about market trends and how to take advantage of it.
• Contact customer service team for bookings daily.
• Call customers on daily basis before roof measurement is taken and identify their needs, introduce products and services to them.
• Provide excellent customer service right from preselling stage through to installation.
• Respond to customer calls and inquiries promptly.
• Provide after sales service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Resolve customer complaints on time and with the right attitude.
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills
• University Degree
• A postgraduate qualification in Marketing or a member of Chartered Institute of Marketing would be an added advantage.
• Have 3-5 years of relevant experience in selling premium products in either the automobile or building and construction industry.
• A strong communicator.
• A Closer with excellent negotiation skills.
• A relationship builder.
• Technically minded.
• Well organized with good time management.
• Taking initiatives.
• Self-motivated and strives for continuous improvement.
• Results-oriented minded.
• Good knowledge of sales.
• Good roofing industry knowledge is an added advantage.
• Customer service oriented.
• Able to learn technical attributes of products and articulate them in an effective manner.
• Be focused on growing sales and meeting targets.
• A Team player with the ability to work autonomously.
• Travel within your allocated sales area or throughout Ghana will be required.