• In charge of all sales
• Check sales orders to ensure product prices are in accordance with company pricing policy.
• Verify and enter appropriate credit and payment terms against each order.
• Confirm availability of stocks and delivery dates from Logistics.
• Raise orders and invoices on QuickBooks.
• Liaise with Logistics to get the orders ready for customers
• Liaise with Quality Assurance to check the products to ensure that goods delivered to customers are in good condition.
• Receive customer returns and submit copies to Quality Assurance, Finance and Logistics and ensure goods are replaced.
• Update customer records by inputting details of new customers in the database.
• Track all payments and get them ready for filling.
• Follow up on payments from customers
• Handle routine requests for price quotes, trade terms and delivery dates.
• Manage the online community by taking orders and ensuring that they are delivered on time.
• Track all Van sales orders and payments
• Check Van sales stocks at the end of each day.
• Degree from a recognized Tertiary Institution
• A year’s experience in a related role
• Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook