REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A first degree from a reputable university in HR related field;
- MBA in HRM or a professional qualification from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in Human Resource Management;
- Advises the MD, management and staff on HR related matters;
- Develops systems and policies for the administration of HR activities such as recruitment and selection, training and development, rewards and motivation, performance appraisal;
- Ensures the consistent and effective implementation of the company’s HR Manual;
- Recommend, reviews and where possible, reviews the HR Manual, ensuring that it is up to date with current economic and legal requirements;
- Responds and handles various issues related to staff, including staff welfare and complaints;
- Identifies and implements strategies to keep staff highly motivated and engaged;
- Develop a training calendar and ensure that implementation is within an approved budget.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators, Key Risk Indicators and Key Control Systems are monitored and updated on a periodical basis to provide assurance on the quality and robustness of controls;
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.